Relax--New Kits

It has been a crazy summer, lots of fun, lots of traveling, lots of sun and basicly lots of everything.  I am ready to settle down and have some time to myself to craft, read and RELAX!!!  In fact thats what the new kits are all about, relaxing.  I think you are going to love these cool and calm colors and the feeling they bring with them.

I have been asked to do some more wood letters so here we go.  Each letter is 6" tall and painted in a creamy mint green.  Tags, ribbons, flowers and buttons make this kit a perfect way to remind one's self to relax and take it easy!  Relax Kits is $20



Welcome blocks are painted brown and have all the fun new cool colors.  Don't say good bye to summer just yet but go ahead and welcome in the cooler temps  and slower pace.  Welcome Kit is $14.



One of my favorite sayings, now you can hang it on a wall anywhere in your house.  This is wood and Vinyl project only.  It comes with the wood, hanging dowl,  brown lettering and ribbon.  Wood is either painted Mint Green or left unfinished for you to use your own color.
Live-Love-Laugh is $12

You can also order all 3 for $41.00

I will be taking orders until Monday August 23, 2010. Please email me  (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com )if you are interested in the kits. 
I also have had a few request for more of the Patriotic kits.  Please have those orders turned into me by
 Aug. 23 also.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment