Kit update

Thank you to all of you who ordered kits this last week.  Each month just keeps getting bigger and bigger.  I am amazed.  That being said, I have to do something I have never done before.

I  bought some bulk wood this time and after getting everything cut out and painted, I am not happy with the product at all.  The wood is in bad shape and not a good quality.    Because I want you to be happy with your kits I am re-kitting all the Garland and If the shoe Fits kits.  Please be patient with me as I ask for a couple of more days to get everything put together. 

I know there are a couple of groups waiting for Super Saturday projects, I promise I haven't forgotten you but I am going to re-do these demos also.  But here is a list of what I have planned.

Letter Wood Blocks-- Seven 4x4 blocks that can spell over 30 different words.  A wood and Vinyl kit (you pick the color and paint them the way you like.)

Seasonal Wood block- 15, 1.5 x1.5 blocks that spell out 6 different holiday sayings including birthday.  This is a paper and wood kit.

Christmas Countdown blocks- I am so excited for this kit.  It is a wood and paper kit and is fun and easy to do.

Small Temple Sign-- made of wood and vinyl and temple picture.

Family Blocks and Home Blocks- these are an updated version of the old kits and they are done in Black and White.  So elegant.

I will post photos as soon as the kits are redone.  I promise it will be worth the wait.

Thanks for your patients.

PS  If you want to order some of the new Halloween kits, please email me ASAP so I can get them going while finishing up the others.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment