T-shirts

Today the repair man is here.  (stupid washing machine!!!)  Anyway I can't really get to the basement so D5 and I made Tshirts this morning using the Silhouette. 



Doesn't she look so cute?  I loved the way it turned out.  I wish you could see the Rhinestones a little better it really added to the shirt.  In fact I liked it so much, I made me one.

Now we can be "twiners"

The repair man has left (stupid washing machine, still not fixed)  I am off to the basement to finish painting wood.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments :

  1. The shirts are awesome... and being a twiner is even better! Thanks for the inspiration on the shirt... I have not tried this idea yet! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shirts are sooo cute! I want one!

    ReplyDelete