T-shirts

Today the repair man is here.  (stupid washing machine!!!)  Anyway I can't really get to the basement so D5 and I made Tshirts this morning using the Silhouette. 



Doesn't she look so cute?  I loved the way it turned out.  I wish you could see the Rhinestones a little better it really added to the shirt.  In fact I liked it so much, I made me one.

Now we can be "twiners"

The repair man has left (stupid washing machine, still not fixed)  I am off to the basement to finish painting wood.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

2 comments :

  1. The shirts are awesome... and being a twiner is even better! Thanks for the inspiration on the shirt... I have not tried this idea yet! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shirts are sooo cute! I want one!

    ReplyDelete