Kiss Me Updates

All the Kiss Me Kits and Hanging 4-Leaf Clover sets that were ordered before last Thursday are finished and ready  for shipment or pick up.  I think I have email everyone- if not let me know.

Kits ordered this weekend and last years Lucky kits should be finished tomorrow.

I am taking round two of any of the St. Patricks day kits and will get them out ASAP!

Hope you are having a great week!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :

  1. Hey! I wanted to know how to order things from you. I love your stuff, but I've never ordered. Could you email me? abigail.parkin@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete