Freedom Kits

Ah, I am so glad it is June and May is over.  The sun is shinning (mostly).  I know its crazy, the year is half over and the kids are underfoot but seriously I LOVE June.  Vacations, the sun, the kids like me still (that will change by July!) Things just seam a little more laid back in June.

If you have a little time this month you might want to try a couple of these new kits. 

Freedom Blocks
cost $14.00
7 Blocks to show one of the things we are most thankful for.  The freedom blocks have fun new embellishments and the colors are a new twist on the old favorites.  I think you are really going to like this one.


Freedom Subway Art
Cost $12.00
For those who can't get enough of the subway art and those who haven't tried it yet, this kit is for you.
Kit comes with unpainted wood, buttons, ribbon and your choice of white or tan vinyl (shown is the TAN).
Add a metal handle for only $6.00


Uncle Sam Blocks
Cost $10.00
This little Uncle Sam is a perfect companion to the Freedom blocks. He stands almost 8" tall and is very easy to put together.  He would be a perfect craft for you little crafters or you can do it yourself.  Either way, he will be sure to put a smile on your face.

If you are interested in ordering any of these kits, please email me
I will be taking orders until June 13.

I have had a lot of requests for past Patriotic kits, mostly the Flag block and the firecrackers.  I did not re-do these this year but you can still order them with this new paper.  Prices are still the same but the old paper is no longer available.


PS Blogger hasn't been my friend lately.  I can't seem to reply to anyone's comments.  If you would like to order kits or have questions please just email me.  For those who have asked I do still have some spring kits available.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment