Boys Can have BFF's Too-Layout

Here is the Layout I did for the Heartfelt Design Team this time.  Its all about boys and their BFF's.
 

I used Best Creations Inc paper, the Robot line. I love the bright colors and all the fun glitter.  I also loved the paper with all the tags.  It made journaling so easy! 
Here is a close up of both pages.




 I cut out some of the gears and layered them with foam pop dots  to make my own embellishments.

 

To finish the layout, I used Glossy Accents and traced some of the lines and gears; I then added Crystal Fine glitter.  It added the finish touch I needed.


After working on so many "girly' pages, this was a lot of fun to do. 
Lets see some of your favorite Boy Layouts.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment