Boys Can have BFF's Too-Layout

Here is the Layout I did for the Heartfelt Design Team this time.  Its all about boys and their BFF's.
 

I used Best Creations Inc paper, the Robot line. I love the bright colors and all the fun glitter.  I also loved the paper with all the tags.  It made journaling so easy! 
Here is a close up of both pages.




 I cut out some of the gears and layered them with foam pop dots  to make my own embellishments.

 

To finish the layout, I used Glossy Accents and traced some of the lines and gears; I then added Crystal Fine glitter.  It added the finish touch I needed.


After working on so many "girly' pages, this was a lot of fun to do. 
Lets see some of your favorite Boy Layouts.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment