Sour Cream Tubes
These little Sour Cream Tubes are the easiest things in the world to make and they go together so quickly; perfect for those last minute treats!
For each tube you will need:
6x6 printed cardstock
2- 1.5 x 3 coordinating cardstock
Red tacky tape
1. Run the red tacky tape along one side of the 6x6 cardstock.
2. Role into a tube and secure with the tape.
3. Staple the bottom together
4. Fill with your favorite treat (almond m&m’s mmm!)
5. Close the top in the opposite direction and staple closed.
Score the 1.5 x 3 strips in half the long ways. Fold over, with tacky tape apply to both ends of the tubes to hide staples.
Add a tag and some button and ribbon.