Digital Layouts

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We had a wedding this past weekend. [I promise to post photos as soon as I receive them] Then I got the stupid flu that seams to be going around.

For my birthday a few weeks ago, my sweet husband bought me Photoshop Elements 10. I have been wanting to play around with it but haven't had two minutes.  Today I decided to try my hand and try something new.

I signed up for a class from Jessica Sprague and did lesson 1.
Here is the layout I did using the paper and embellishments from the class.


I really liked the layout and the papers but they just didn't go well with the photos I had chosen so I redid the layout using different papers.   I really liked the way it turned out.


This was a lot of fun, I even learned how to change a photo to sepia, then color just one part of the photo (the flower in my daughter's hair)

If you want to get started digital scrapbooking check out JessicaSprague. She has a couple of free classes and lots more. 

If you are looking for kits, come back soon.  I have wood ordered for both St. Patrick's day and Easter and will be getting them up on the blog soon!


Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment