Digital Layouts

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We had a wedding this past weekend. [I promise to post photos as soon as I receive them] Then I got the stupid flu that seams to be going around.

For my birthday a few weeks ago, my sweet husband bought me Photoshop Elements 10. I have been wanting to play around with it but haven't had two minutes.  Today I decided to try my hand and try something new.

I signed up for a class from Jessica Sprague and did lesson 1.
Here is the layout I did using the paper and embellishments from the class.


I really liked the layout and the papers but they just didn't go well with the photos I had chosen so I redid the layout using different papers.   I really liked the way it turned out.


This was a lot of fun, I even learned how to change a photo to sepia, then color just one part of the photo (the flower in my daughter's hair)

If you want to get started digital scrapbooking check out JessicaSprague. She has a couple of free classes and lots more. 

If you are looking for kits, come back soon.  I have wood ordered for both St. Patrick's day and Easter and will be getting them up on the blog soon!


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment