Spring Kits

Last week's Easter class went really well.  I have shipped out all the Easter Kits also.  Because the "Ears are the best part" kit was such a hit I made a few extras and I have 3 left that are ready to go today.  They will go on a first come basis.  Please email me ASAP.  (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com)

Now we have three new spring kits for you and if you enjoyed the lucky kits, you are going to love the spring ones:

Spring is Beautiful
cost $18

Beautiful colors, butterflies and a true saying.  This kit makes you want to open the windows and let the fresh air in. Kit includes painted wood, paper, letters, vinyl and embellishments.


Plant*Bloom*Grow
cost $12.00
I am making these for a Relief Society group and they have been a HUGE hit.  Get yours now before they are gone.  They would make a great gift for all your gardening friends. Kit includes painted wood, paper and vinyl.


April Showers
cost $18
A perfect saying to keep up all spring long.  This kit includes painted wood, paper, vinyl and embellishments.

I will be taking orders until 7th.  Please email me at rushotn_tracy@yahoo.com

I will also be teaching both the April showers and the Spring is Beautiful at Heartfelt on April 12 if you are interested in taking them as a class.  (cost for classes are $21)

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment