Patriotic Kits

School is out, does that mean things will slow down?  Its been a little crazy what with wedding planning, showers, graduations, promotions, year end performances and the works; but I still had time to put two new kits together for you. 



America Blocks (2012)
Cost $16
I love these bold colors and bright paper.  A perfect way to remember all the reasons we celebrate Independence day.
Kit comes with painted wood, paper, letters, vinyl words and embellishments.


Large Firecrackers
cost $13
Every year my firecrackers are a huge success.  This year I have made them bigger and brighter.  I hope you love the updated version as much as I do.
Kit comes with pre-painted wood, paper, wire and all the embellishments.

Both the America and Firecracker kits will be offered as a class at Heartfelt on June 19.


USA Subway Art
cost $12
I am bring back this subway art from last year.  I have changed vinyl to white to match the America and Firecracker kits.  If you missed out on this project last year you will want to be sure and get it now.   Kit comes with unpainted wood, vinyl, buttons and ribbon.

If you are interested in ordering any of these kits please email me by Friday, June 8 So I can get them out to you.

Also, I have had some requests for last years Freedom kits.  The paper for those is no longer available however I would be happy to still put kits together with a paper substitution if you are interested.



Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

10 comments :