Pick your color - Pick your team

I am happy to announce the Cinch bags have been a huge success!  Wow!  I have had lots of requests for "school" bags.  Here, we are a house divided when it comes to our team of choice so to be fair I had to make one of each.


I won't tell you what one I root for...


But I will tell you in our house of 8 members - 4 bleed blue...


while 4 cheer for the wrong team ;)

If you want to show your loyalty, I am offering these bags as a kit, a class (at Heartfelt) or the pattern and instructions.

Same prices and info as the other cinch bags.  Just email me to order

The BYU/Utah pattern comes with a template to make the letter for each bag.
Not a fan of either team?  You can still order the pattern and use fabric from the team you cheer for.
 
When ordering please indicate if you want the Boy/Girl pattern or the BYU/Utah Pattern.



Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment