Enjoy Life Card and Video

The next card we are going to look at this week is Enjoy Life
 
 
This card was made using a PNG file from "This & That"
 
I love using digital files because they have a lot of dimension without all the bulk.   (After making the videos, I realized that this kit was not from EP but I purchased it from My Memories) To purchase this kit click here.
 
 
I created this card 2 different ways.  First I used Microsoft Word:
 
 
 
Next (and my favorite way of course) was using the Cameo and Silhouette Software:
 
So I am new to YouTube and making videos.  This video got cut off at the end and is missing the printing instructions.  I will post the instructions or you can email me.
 
Enjoy these two new videos and let me know what you think.
 

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment