Easter Bunny Tutorial

 
Don't you just love Easter?  I do.  Spring, warm weather, chocolate.  It is a great time of the year.
 
This cute little bunny was one I found using paper punches, however I don't own the oval punch.  I decided it would be just as easy to make it with my Cameo using Silhouette Studio.
 
Here is a video to show you how easy it is.
 
Once the bunny was cut out and assembles, I cut a shopping bag from the Silhouette Store. (Make it as big as you need, I think I scaled mine to about 11" tall with the lock aspect ration checked.)  Or you could also use him for the front of a card.  He would even make a cute little baby gift card or announcement.
 
I hope you will try this and then let me know how it goes.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks Tracy. he is so cute. thanks also for
    your patience with me in class too. You are a wonderful teacher.

    ReplyDelete