Hello!!!

Hello everyone out there in blog land!  I know it has been way to long since I have blogged but I am still here and I am back!

Just to let you know that I haven't forgotten you, let me explain my long lost absence.  About 16 months ago I decided it was time I went back to school.  College that is!  I was going full time at the local community college in Graphic Design.  Last week I finished!!!   Not only have I been going to school but in the last year or so we have had 2 weddings, 2 home remodels (unfortunately not ours, but our married daughters), a high school graduation, 1 child leave on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints and another head off to college. To top that all off I am still working (and loving my job) at Heartfelt Hobby and Craft. It has just been crazy to say the least!

At this time, I am no longer offering wood kits, but I would love to show you some of the things I have been working on.  I hope to get back into the wood business but that is still on the back burner for a bit. 

In the mean time, be sure to check back as I will be posting lots of new ideas, projects and maybe even some kits.

Leave a comment and let me know what you would like to see.

 

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments :

  1. Good to see you back. I'd Luke to see projects I can do with my children

    ReplyDelete