My Haunted House

I finished it, and I love it.
 
This is entirely made from Paper. I used my Cameo and .svg files from SVGCuts.
It took me a couple of evening after work to get it all cut out and glued together but I love how it turned out.  And the best part?  The roof comes off so I could use it as a treat box.  Hmmm. I am thinking....
 
Also thinking I need to make more of these.
 
Oh and while I am sharing stuff, check this out...
 
 These Boo letters are also made from paper.  Its another svg file form SVGCuts. 
I taught the ladies in my Silhouette Club how to use double sided adhesive paper to make glitter paper and how to use a background (spider web background) to fill a letter.  We also imported .png files.  It was lots of fun.  I have the best ladies in my club!
 

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :