Christmas Stocking Advent Banner

I know its almost Halloween but I wanted to share something I have been working on.  It has three of my favorite things.
*Christmas
*Banners
*Advent/Count downs


This was made using my Cameo.  Each sock is actually cut out twice and glued together to form a little "pocket".  Perfect for slipping in a candy cane or a little not.

I used foam pop dots (my go to technique) to add the numbers and some of the embellishments.

To hang it from the ribbon, create little tabs and glue them to the back side of each sock. 


 
So excited for this.  I am thinking this might be the perfect little pre-Christmas gift for our sister missionary.  We could slip a little note for her to read each day. 
 
 
 

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment