Valentine Cards

I know it is way past Valentine's Day but that's OK because these originally began as wedding cards and then I had to change them up for Valentines day.

Starting at the beginning of this year, I will be doing a lot of the Card Club Classes at work.  I am excited about this and a little nervous.  Although I enjoy making cards I have to be honest and say its not where my expertise lies.  I hope all those who make the cards will be patient with me as I learn and grow in this new responsibility .

Anyway here are the cards we made for February.




We did all 4 cards in black and white with a little red accent in a couple of them. The cards were embossed using embossing folders and the big shot.  All the sayings except "be mine", which was stamped, I created using Adobe Illustrator. 

I actually had a lot of fun putting these cards together and hope the 50+ ladies that did them enjoyed them as well.

 

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment