Spring Layout

I have been so bad about posting lately.  Its been crazy around here, we got our daughter back home from her mission, another daughter home from college and only son is graduating soon.
Its funny how life just passes you by if you don't take the time to really stop and enjoy it.




Speaking of enjoying life and looking for the small things, here is a little layout I created for this weeks page kit at Heartfelt.  Its perfect for showcasing some of those special moments. 
I know just what photos I will put in it when I get it home!


I didn't add a lot of details to this page because the paper was so pretty all by its self but the little flowers and leaves add just the perfect touch I think!

What memories are you trying to keep this week?


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment