Fall Leaf Table Runner

I was in desperate need of a table runner for fall. 

A few weeks ago I was at one of my favorite quilt shops when I saw this pattern for an


I knew instantly this was the runner I wanted on my table at Thanksgiving.

The next day at work I picked up some fabric and got ready to start my new project.


The pattern came with a ruler already but I still needed to purchase another one, it came in a set and wasn't expensive so I didn't mind.

I also had been wanting to try working with some batik fabric and this was the perfect project for it.

The piecing of the blocks was easy and a lot of fun .  It worked up quick as well. I was able to work on it in the evenings when I was home and finished it in about a week.


I loved how the top turned out.  This weekend I will be visiting mom and the long arm machine to get it quilted.

I can't wait to place this on my table!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment