Fall Leaf Table Runner

I was in desperate need of a table runner for fall. 

A few weeks ago I was at one of my favorite quilt shops when I saw this pattern for an


I knew instantly this was the runner I wanted on my table at Thanksgiving.

The next day at work I picked up some fabric and got ready to start my new project.


The pattern came with a ruler already but I still needed to purchase another one, it came in a set and wasn't expensive so I didn't mind.

I also had been wanting to try working with some batik fabric and this was the perfect project for it.

The piecing of the blocks was easy and a lot of fun .  It worked up quick as well. I was able to work on it in the evenings when I was home and finished it in about a week.


I loved how the top turned out.  This weekend I will be visiting mom and the long arm machine to get it quilted.

I can't wait to place this on my table!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment