Valentine Purses

Do you ever find yourself wishing you had some little gift to give someone special, 
for a pick me up,
a thinking of you
or Happy Holiday

I find myself doing that a lot.  
And the silly thing is, I have access to the easiest way to create little give a ways!

This time I am going to be prepared.


I found this cute little purse pattern on the Silhouette Store today.
It is designed by Lori Whitlock (one of my favs!)

So I quickly made up a few of them and filled them with some red, pink and silver kisses.

Now I am ready for any little gift giving that may come up in the next few weeks. 

LOVE IT!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment