Nail Art

Did you know that you can use vinyl to create the perfect nail art?

I wanted something for St. Patrick's day tomorrow but I didn't want to spend hours at the salon or a ton of money!

I had some green vinyl from a previous project sitting on my desk so I thought why not!

First decide about how big you nail is.
I drew a rounded rectangle and sized it to approximately the size of my middle finger nail.

Find a shape you want to use and size it so it fits inside the "nail" shape.


Cut out as many shapes as you need.  I resized a few for my littler fingers.
I also cut out some extra in case they tore or to share with my daughter.


Apply to clean dry nails.
I have found that the vinyl sticks great to acrylic nails or nail polish just as well as with gel nails or polish.

Cover with a top coat and let dry.


Wha La!
You can use your little vinyl pieces on one nail, all nails or to accent a few.
 You will never have to spend money on a salon again and you can do almost any shape you want!





Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment