Birthday Card For a Special Someone

Happy Birthday to my son


Just a quick post.
Tomorrow is Tyson's Birthday.
He is serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Chris of Latter Day Saints in the Philippines.
I miss him but he is right were he is suppose to be.

About two months ago we made him a care package with some of his favorite things.
Then fearing he wouldn't get the care package in time we sent him some letters and I created this card for him.


I love how the card can fold up and display a small little message AND he can have a small decoration for his apartment for a few days to help celbrate.

The card is a file from My Scrap Chick.
It went together pretty easy and I did it just like she had because I loved the colors so much.  
I did emboss the cake pieces but it is really hard to see i the pictures.

Anyway Happy Birthday Tyson!  I love you


6/5 update: Tyson finally got his care package- a little late, But the cards and the letters arrived just in time. A little worn but very much appreciated!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment