Disney Bags

We are getting ready for a family vacation so for Easter this year I gave all the girls things that they could use while we were traveling.


To keep their things organized I gave them each a bag to travel with.

The bags were bought at Walmart.
I then designed and cut out the Heat Press Vinyl using my Silhouette.

Here is a close up of each bag



I made one of these before so if it looks familiar there is a reason.


I will be redoing the Mini bag; didn't notice until after I had set the vinyl that I cut off part of her ear.
Oh well.


Its hard to see the detail on this one, but its actually my favorite.  I used the "glitter" Silver Heat transfer and I love how it turned out!


On the back I added a little Micky/Minnie head and the name.

Our Trip is getting closer and I am so excited!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :

  1. Your tote bags are wonderful! I have very little experience with HTV. I use regular vinyl all the time, but I really would love to start doing more projects like this!

    ReplyDelete