Girls Camp Hoodie's

As mentioned in a previous post, my daughter is headed to girls camp.
But first, last week was Youth Conference.

Jen's class came to me and asked if I would decorate some hoodies for them. 
The girls came up with the design they wanted, including the fonts.
It was pretty simple so they wanted it "glittery".

I got out my Silhouette and whipped these out in a couple of hours.


The back 


My cute daughter showing off the front. (I wish you could see how sparkly the glitter vinyl is, its very striking!)


I did 6 hoodies, 5 girls and 1 leader.


I think they enjoyed having the hoodies.
They survived Youth Conference now lets see how Girl's Camp goes!




Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment