School House ...Rocks!

As I mentioned last time, school started this week so of course I have been seeing lots of school projects I wanted to work on but when I saw this School House Box, I stopped everything and had to make it (or two; OK, three of them!!!)


The file is from Dreaming Tree and I am completely in love!

I changed each one of them up just a little and I don't know which one is my favorite.




And here is another view of all three


I used a Darci embossing folder for the red "brick" school house and all the printed paper is Doodle Bug.

Now I just need to figure out who to give these too because I want to make more!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

1 comment :

  1. Wow! You did an awesome job making each of these unique! Love them!

    ReplyDelete