School House ...Rocks!

As I mentioned last time, school started this week so of course I have been seeing lots of school projects I wanted to work on but when I saw this School House Box, I stopped everything and had to make it (or two; OK, three of them!!!)


The file is from Dreaming Tree and I am completely in love!

I changed each one of them up just a little and I don't know which one is my favorite.




And here is another view of all three


I used a Darci embossing folder for the red "brick" school house and all the printed paper is Doodle Bug.

Now I just need to figure out who to give these too because I want to make more!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :

  1. Wow! You did an awesome job making each of these unique! Love them!

    ReplyDelete