Introducing Cricut- Design Space Classes

As most of you know,  and because this blog is pretty much dedicated to it, I love my Silhouette/Cameo cutting machine!

I have 3 different Silhouette Classes at the store and 
I have the best group of women and men who come each month to learn something new and create fun personalized projects.

For a while now, Heartfelt Hobby and Craft has been asking me to teach a class using the Cricut and the  Design Space software. 

I am happy to announce that starting in February I will  hold a monthly class for those who want to learn and get more out of the Cricut.


Each month we will create a project while you learn the  basic techniques  and some advanced skills

This month I will show you how to import files purchased from an online source 
(My Scrap Chick);
how to cut multiple projects at once and how to personalize files to meet your own needs.

Class will be held on Thursday February 23, 2017 
from 6- 8 pm.
The cost is $10.

To sign up  email me or call Heartfelt Hobby and Craft in Sandy, UT
801-233-9028.

Once you have signed up I will send you an email with a supply list and a link to purchase your files.

Here is a closeup of some of the projects you will make

A card

A tag, lid cover and wrap for a pint jar

and another tag, lid cover and wrap for a quart jar.

For those who have asked, I am not set up yet to do Online Classes, however I would be happy to send you a classroom handout  with all the color photos  supply list,  instructions and links.  
Simply email me for a PayPal link.

Sign up soon because space will be limited.

*You must have a laptop, with wireless capabilities and a Cricut machine that is compatible with Cricut Design Space
(Cricut Explor, Explore Air, Explore one and Explore Air 2)

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment :