The Love Train

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for.  
I love pink and red.
I love hearts.
I love Chocolate.

Its the best!

Today, on this  cold and snowy day, I thought I would pull out my Cricut Explore and make a new project. I decided to make this Valentine train  just because its so cute and I think my grandson will love it.


I used a file from My Scrap Chick , the 3D Train Set, and some older paper I had on hand.
I added hearts to the wheels to match the paper.

If you make the full train there are a lot of pieces but it isn't difficult, in fact it goes together pretty quickly.

To complete the project, I filled the 2 box cars with some Hershey Kisses.


I think the little ones are going to love both the candy and the train so it is a win win for me!

If you are looking for a fun project this week give this train set a try.

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment