The Love Train

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for.  
I love pink and red.
I love hearts.
I love Chocolate.

Its the best!

Today, on this  cold and snowy day, I thought I would pull out my Cricut Explore and make a new project. I decided to make this Valentine train  just because its so cute and I think my grandson will love it.


I used a file from My Scrap Chick , the 3D Train Set, and some older paper I had on hand.
I added hearts to the wheels to match the paper.

If you make the full train there are a lot of pieces but it isn't difficult, in fact it goes together pretty quickly.

To complete the project, I filled the 2 box cars with some Hershey Kisses.


I think the little ones are going to love both the candy and the train so it is a win win for me!

If you are looking for a fun project this week give this train set a try.

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment