Announcement and Valentine Cards

I am so excited to share the news...
I am on the Design Team for My Scrap Chick!


I feel very honored to be selected to serve with the rest of these talented ladies.

To celebrate I quickly created these cute Valentine Cards.


The file for these cards can be found here.

I added the sentiment by creating a simple tag and adding the text, then I just did a  Print and Cut.
The faces of each insect are applied to the body with foam pop dots.
I also embossed the heart cutout to add a little dimension.

Here is a close up of each card


A little bee

 

Dragon fly


An inch worm


And my favorite... a little frog!

I am so excited to be working with such a fun company.  
Watch for many projects yet to come!

Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

3 comments :