Announcement and Valentine Cards

I am so excited to share the news...
I am on the Design Team for My Scrap Chick!


I feel very honored to be selected to serve with the rest of these talented ladies.

To celebrate I quickly created these cute Valentine Cards.


The file for these cards can be found here.

I added the sentiment by creating a simple tag and adding the text, then I just did a  Print and Cut.
The faces of each insect are applied to the body with foam pop dots.
I also embossed the heart cutout to add a little dimension.

Here is a close up of each card


A little bee

 

Dragon fly


An inch worm


And my favorite... a little frog!

I am so excited to be working with such a fun company.  
Watch for many projects yet to come!

Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments :