Graduation Cap Boxes

Hello Everyone.
Can you believe it is that time of year again?

The end of May brings Graduations. 

It doesn't matter if it is Pre-school, kindergarten, high school or collage, graduations are a great thing to celebrate.


I work at a high school so every spring I feel like Graduation is a big deal, but this year I have some special people finishing up and moving on.

Between nieces and nephews, some of my Young Women and my friends daughters (not to mention the kids I have worked with and grown close to), there is a big group of kids I want to send out congratulations to.


When I saw these Hat Boxes from Lori Whitlock, I knew they would be perfect to share some love.

The boxes go together very quickly and are just the right size to hold a little cash and some chocolate goodies.


I have lost count of how many of these little boxes I have made the past couple of weeks.  
They look really cute done up in school colors (forgot to take pictures of those- sorry) or in just the black. 


If you are looking for a fun and quick graduation gift or favor, try these boxes.  You can purchase them in the Silhouette store (for your Cameo) or directly from Lori Whitlock, in SVG Format.




Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment