Shine Bright -Free printables

What fun plans do you have for tomorrow?
When I was a kid I looked forward all year to the sparklers.
We lived in a small town without any big firework shows but I remember everyone gathering just outside of town to share and show their fireworks.  
Mom always made sure we had lots of sparklers!!!

Today I have another free file to share and I hope you enjoy it.


This is a printable PNG file that can be opened with Photoshop, Silhouette, Cricut or even in a word document. 

Once you have opened it, print the images and then cut.
Slide a few sparklers through the cut lines and tape in the back.

Now you can share some sparklers with anyone you choose.

To download the free file click here.


Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment