Bee-utiful Flower Cards


Today I am over at My Scrap Chick sharing this Bee-utiful easel card.  Perfect for a thank you or any other occasion.

To create the card I combined 4 different files:
Blooming Layers Easel Card
Honey Comb Card bundle  
Bumble Bees
and
Bee Greetings Printables



For the first card I used the Honey Comb # 2 Card.
The flower is from the Blooming easel card.
The Bee and the sentiment are from the other files.

To add a little dimension to the card, run the background panel through the big shot with a wood grain embossing folder. 




To make the Easel card, I used the honeycomb pattern from the Honeycomb Card # 2


The Bees are easy to make.  Use Velum to make the wings.


I have said this before but my favorite part of the easel cards, is the ability to fold them up, mail them and then open and display the card.  


I put a couple of videos together to show you how easy it is to use the Bee Greetings Printable with your silhouette Studio Design edition.



Of course if you don't have Silhouette Design Edition, you can always print the pdf and cut by hand.

I hope you will give these cards a try.









Tracy Rushton

Thank you for stoping by. Please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment