Garden Kits Available

Oh someone needs to stop me.  Please!  I have had to much fun with these kits.  I love the greens and bright colors...so much fun.

This month I have 4 new Garden kits for you, 2 wood & paper and 2 wood & vinyl.


Garden blocks are a fun way to show your love for all things green.  It comes complete with garden gloves and tools.  Cost is $14.



Bloom and Grow blocks.  This is like getting two kits in one!  A total of 6 blocks that you can arrange anyway you want. Lots of green and 3D dimension on this one.  Kit cost is $12.00



How does your Garden grow?  This Garden Grow Saying kit is super easy to do and a great way to get you excited about going outside?  Kit cost is only $10.00



Welcome kit is a wonderful way to welcome all who stop by to enjoy your garden.  This easy kit is paint and vinyl.  You can order the kit pre-painted or wood only.  Kit cost for either is $10.00

As Always, if you order three different kits, you will recieve $5.00 off your order.
To order kits, please email me  (rushton_tracy@yahoo.com) by May 21, 2010.  All kits will be ready for pick up, delivery or shipment next week. 

For those who missed out on the Home and Family kits, I have enough material to make a few more, if you are interested please email me ASAP.

And one more reminder, I now have a pay pal account and can take credit cards over the Internet.  Just email me.

Happy Gardening !



Tracy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments :

  1. These are so cute!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the CUTEST blocks ever! i love your blog:) i gave you an AWARD! go check it out at maryberryboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finished my garden kits last night! I love them! http://countlesstomorrows.blogspot.com/2010/06/garden-kits.html

    ReplyDelete